Welcome Stanley Families,
We are looking forward to another wonderful school year! Our students work hard and have demonstrated growth in English Language Arts and Math. Our staff is committed to your child’s academic achievement.
Families play a vital role in the educational success of their children. Research shows that the more involved parents are in their child’s education, the more the child succeeds. Your support is essential to your child’s success in school. When the school, home and child work together, the child receives the best possible education. You can help by:
- Ensuring that your child is ready to learn at school: is well rested, well groomed with school materials and arrives on time
- Check papers, textbooks and other materials sent home to know what your child is learning. Attend all conferences and school functions. Keep the line of communication between home and school open. Ensure a time and place for your child to complete homework.
- Provide positive reinforcement and consistent consequences at home to support the classroom teacher. Encourage and maintain a positive attitude towards school.
Grades TK – 6th: 8:20-2:40 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) 8:20-1:50 (Wednesday)
We are fortunate to have the Boys and Girls Club of Garden Grove on our campus. They offer a daily after school program for a limited number of students in grades 2nd-6th. If you are interested, please stop by our office to pick up an application for your child or call the Boys and Girls Club at (714) 317-9561.
The staff and I are excited to begin the new school year! Hear us ROAR! Stanley Tigers are respectful, organized, accountable and ready.
Greetings Stanley Tigers!
Here at Stanley, our teachers, staff, and community work hard to provide an enriching school year for our 360 students in attendance. All our scholars practice 21st century skills as a means to acquire success in academics and in the future job market.
Our PTA collaborates to help out with movie nights, Move-4-Education, and family restaurant nights. Our movie nights gather the Stanley community for an evening of family fun! Move-4-Education is a fundraiser walk-a-thon where students can run, walk, and dance to raise money. At the walk-a-thon, students have a blast as they partake in athletics. Parents can get involved in our active program by stopping by our office or emailing the PTA.
Stanley's after school programs provide additional instruction, enhancing student skill and knowledge. Here are our programs:
- The Robotics Club teaches participants about technological programming and the importance of digital literacy. Students develop new skills by working with robots and coding at every meeting.
- Our Boys & Girls Club unifies select first through sixth grade students as they engage in fun after school activities. The program also centers around academic responsibility as students engage in an hour of homework help, known as Power Hour.
- Our musical program has been in place for the past 4 years. The program has worked with Disney and students rehearse twice a week to perform a spectacular show every year! Come join us for our exciting yearly shows!
Here at Stanley, we make sure to praise students for all forms of achievement. Our monthly character awards are based on traits that teachers pick at the beginning of the year. Students who follow the traits are praised for good behavior and adept communication on campus! We also have our trimester awards, recognizing an eclectic choice of achievements. We also hold the end of the year awards celebration for each grade level.
Stanley was recognized as an Honor Roll School in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 for our community's academic excellence. In addition, Stanley Elementary was named a California Distinguished School in 2020, Gold PBIS Implementation and Community Cares award recipient, and No Place for Hate school. This is because our tigers make a difference on campus each and every day! We would like to thank our highly trained staff for teaching all scholars the skills to positively impact their community.
We are excited to share a new school year with our highly achieving scholars. For questions or ways to get involved, please visit our office or call us at (714) 663-6484.
Hear us ROAR! Stanley tigers are respectful, organized, accountable and ready!